Skip to content
Fellowship and Hospitality Ministry
“breaking bread…they partook of food with glad and generous hearts…” Acts 2:46
- Sunday Morning Fellowship Hour – Once a month the ministry sponsored the Fellowship Hour with finger foods and coffee. Congregational members may sponsor the Fellowship Hour on other Sundays. Coffee is always available.
- Lenten Soup Suppers – Each Wednesday during Lent, multiple varieties of soups and breads are offered prior to the evening service.
- Easter Brunch – Fellowship Ministry coordinates a large Easter Brunch between services.
- Confirmation Reception – is held Pentecost Sunday following the 8:30 am service with a cake in celebration of the confirmands.
- Summer Picnic – held usually in June with food, games, and fun.
- Special Occasions – such as Baptisms, Anniversaries, and Birthdays are celebrated with a cake and treats. Members may host or sponsors a Sunday during Fellowship Hour.