“ask and it shall be given unto you” Matthew 7:7
- Prayer Chain e-mail HTLC@HTLCLaurel.org to make a prayer request. Individuals will be mailed a postcard to know they are being prayed for.
- Prayer Chapel is open daily 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM for quiet meditation and prayer.
- Prayer Garden offers a peaceful place for meditation and reflection.
- Prayer Support through a monthly prayer calendar in The Tidings, “Christ in our Home Devotionals” and seasonal prayer programs.
- Worship Prayers for individuals, families, and global concerns may be requested, using the prayer cards at Sunday Worship services (8:30 AM and ll:15 AM) to be lifted up to God.
Please contact the church office by 9:00 AM on Wednesdays for worship prayers to be printed in the Weekly Bulletin.
- Prayer List is maintained in the announcement bulletin for chronic, on-going prayer needs. To be placed on this list, contact the church office.