Holy Trinity Lutheran Church Mission
To grow deeper in faith, love and service and to live out our lives in love for God and our neighbor.
We are a congregation devoted to the Worship of God as we Grow in Faith and Serve Others. We are committed to those who are currently in relationship with the congregation and those who are seeking to know Jesus Christ.
The Lutheran Church began in the 1500’s as a reforming movement which sought to restore the centrality of the Bible, Faith, and Grace within the Roman Catholic Church. Although the earliest Lutherans preferred to be called, “Evangelicals” their opponents labeled them “Lutherans” after their leader, Martin Luther.
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church is a member congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) which came into being in January 1988 with the merger of three Lutheran bodies–The Lutheran Church of America (LCA), the American Lutheran Church (ALC), and the Association of Evangelical Lutheran Churches (AELC).
Holy Trinity was officially organized on September 30, 1956 with thirty-two members. In 1958, the first building was constructed and dedicated.
The current church sanctuary, office and fellowship hall were dedicated on November 29, 1964.
A new entrance, the Welcome Center, additional classrooms and a small prayer chapel were dedicated on May 30, 1999. The Preschool opened within the new classrooms in the Fall of 1999.
Currently our worshiping congregation includes members and visitors from many nations including North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Pastors Past and Present
Rev. John C. Moebius, mission developer and Pastor until August 1962.
Rev. David Dybvig, January 1963 – August 1965.
Rev. Gordon Narvesan, December 1965 – August 1979.
Rev. Harry F. Biles, March 1980 – August 2001.
Rev. John G. Lynch, Associate Pastor from September 1989 – July 2003.
Rev. H. Thomas Miller, Jr., Co-Pastor from October 2003 – January 2016.
Rev. Connie Miller, January 2004 – present.